Ispartakule is about 3 km from the starting point of the second Canal project of Istanbul, after the phosphorous. It is a residential area in which 20 housing projects have been built within 7 years only. These projects are considered a magnet for those who wish to live in new apartments with a distinct modern model within Istanbul’s real estate. One million people can be accommodated in the real estate projects in Ispartakule, and apartments there are considered among the most desirable apartments for sale in Istanbul. The importance of Ispartakule lies in its position close to the second Canal project of Istanbul, the northern Marmara highway, the Istanbul Grand Airport and many metro lines, and of course, its connection to the TEM highway via a special bridge.
- Ispartakule is located near the most preferred area in Istanbul, which is Bahçeşehir, and includes 6.000 houses and has 9 different types of buildings that range between 8 and 15 floors with an area of 60,000 square meters and a natural green area of 500,000 square meters.
- The residential buildings in Ispartakule are valued for being built according to the latest construction standards and with a maximum earthquake-resistant foundation system. The buildings have external thermal insulation, and the windows and balconies are designed independently from each other with the best architectural technology.
- The stunning views of the Sea of Marmara, Küçükçekmece Lake, and the green area, far from traffic and noise, are indeed unique features of Ispartakule.
- In Ispartakule, every single detail was taken into account in terms of security, social life, sport activities and much many others. In Ispartakule there are well-known international brands, restaurants, supermarkets, movie halls, children's entertainment areas, etc.
- A metro line is under construction planned to connect Ispartakule with the Kabatas area on the Bosphorus. However, there are many public transport minibus and bus lines that connect Ispartakule district to Taksim, Bakirkoy and other districts.
Know more about The Istanbul Grand Airport:
The largest airport in the world!! It is located on the European side of Istanbul on an area of 76.5 million square meters, and provides flight services for 90 million passengers, and this number is planned to gradually increase to reach 150 million passengers. A high-speed train line will pass through this airport, linking it with the Sultan Yavuz Selim Bridge and Halkali district, at a distance of 62.5 km. In addition, a new metro line will be constructed linking the airport with Halkali district.
What is Istanbul’s Second Canal project?
This project aims to connect the Sea of Marmara with the Black Sea through a canal project described as the "crazy project." Work on this canal will be completed in 2023, and 100,000 housing units are planned to be built on the canal banks, 500,000 people will be able to live in this new area, and six bridges will be connecting its two banks.
Share this post with your friends!
Ask for a free consultation