The project consists of 156 residential units, that are divided into 6 blocks which are equipped with the latest and finest services and different designs to meet all tastes of residents, in addition to open spaces and wide open areas for hiking, integrated and high quality services within the borders of the project,
The project land area is 8,400 m2.
The project consists of several apartment options including 2 + 1 to 4 + 1.
- Muratpaşa, by virtue of being the main center of Antalya, has a wide transportation network linking it to all the parts of the city of Antalya.
- In Muratpaşa, there is the old Nostalji tram line, which was established in 1999, with a length of 4.7 km and includes 10 stations. It connects the central areas in the city center together.
- The Fatih-Expo tram line also passes from Muratpaşa, and it connects the Antalya International Expo and Antalya International Airport with the city center, Autogar (bus terminal) station, and Kepez district. The length of this line is 30.1 km, and it offers 29 stations mostly are situated in the central Muratpaşa district.
- Muratpaşa also has a wide network of public bus lines, from which hundreds of daily trips start to reach different regions of Antalya and vice versa.
- Antalya International Airport is located in the Muratpaşa area, and it is linked to the city center via the tram line.
- Thanks to its central location, Muratpaşa is a host for many public and private educational institutions in the city, such as TED Schools, ICCA Schools, and Russian International Schools. This district also hosts Akdeniz State University in addition to many Turkish and Cypriot university representations, such as the representation of Istanbul Aydin University, Cyprus International University, Anadolu University, and others. The region also hosts many institutions that offer foreign language education and various training courses.
- On the health side, the region hosts a large number of public and private hospitals, in addition to various medical centers and clinics, such as Antalya Ataturk State Hospital, which includes 525 beds, 18 operating theaters, a maternity unit, and 25 intensive care rooms. All these sections are distributed over 5 complexes in the Muratpaşa area. The region also hosts Antalya University Hospital, which was founded in 1918 and has a capacity of 1270 beds at present. Furthermore, there is a large number of private hospitals that provide their medical services to the residents, like MedSu Hospital, MedStar Antalya Hospital, and Medical Park Anadolu Private Hospital, in addition to many other hospitals, medical centers and clinics.
- Moreover, Muratpaşa district has great tourism importance, as it annually receives thousands of Turkish and foreign tourists, and it hosts historical and recreational places and various social amenities. In Muratpaşa area, the ancient city is located, the famous historical “Aegean Castle”, which is a popular destination for tourists from everywhere. Aegean Castle is famous for its Hadrian Gate, which was established on the occasion of the arrival of the Roman Emperor Hadrian to Antalya. There is also a yacht port in Aegean Castle, where recreational cruises are organized.
- Muratpaşa also hosts a group of beautiful public parks overlooking the sea, such as the Karaalioglu Park, which is a center for cultural and artistic activities, as well as the Yavuz Ozcan Art Park overlooking the sea and other parks.
- The region also offers a number of beaches, forests and waterfalls, such as the famous Lara Beach, Duden Falls and other natural places.
- Muratpaşa contains many shopping centers and various traditional and popular markets that meet the needs of the residents of the region and the city, such as the Antalya Brand Shopping Complex, which is bright interesting and hosts 101 different brands of Turkish and international brands, restaurants and cinemas. As well as the Terra City shopping complex, which includes 150 shops, restaurants, cinemas and other entertainment areas. As well as many popular shopping centers and markets.
- The region hosts many cultural and artistic activities and events, as there are concert halls, theaters, art galleries, museums and various cultural centers.
Through its agreements with the strongest and most reliable construction companies in Turkey, damasturk Real Estate aspires to remain at the forefront of Turkish real estate companies by introducing modern lifestyle concepts that meet the wishes of its customers through modern and smart residential complexes that contain all the services needed by the modern family.