Overview ... Facilities and Services
Project DN015 in Antalya
Overview ... Facilities and Services
- The compound includes 87 apartments which are divided into 4 buildings where the existing apartment models include options like (1 + 1 ,1 + 2 and 1 + 3 ).
- Mall & Markets
- Restaurants & Cafe
- Children's playground
- Green Spaces
- Swimming Pools
- Sauna Rooms
- Turkish Bath
- Steam Rooms
- Fitness Facility
- 24/7 Security guard
- Surveillance Cameras
- Earthquake Resistant Building
- Indoor car Park
- outdoor car Park
- Konyaalti is located to the west of the city center of Antalya, and it is one of the five districts that make up the center of Antalya. It is about 20 km from Antalya Airport. Konyaalti is considered as one of the most important areas in terms of real estate projects in the city of Antalya, as it is located on the Mediterranean coast and overlooks many beaches, the most important of which is the world-famous beach, Konyaalti Beach, with up to 7 km length.
- - Konyaalti is located on the land road that connects the city of Antalya with Kemer, the tourist town that is of the best seaside resorts in the area, and this makes Konyaalti an important stop for tourists to go through. Konyaalti is also linked to central Antalya by a network of roads, the most important of which is Ataturk Road.
- - D400 road also passes by Konyaalti connecting the southern Turkish cities including the cities of Hakkari, Sirnak, Mardin, Urfa, Gaziantep, Osmaniye, Adana, Mersin, etc...
- - The district of Konyaalti is connected to the central parts of Antalya by an interesting network of public and private transportation lines.
- - The municipality will soon start constructing a tramway line linking Konyaalti to Lara district in the east of Antalya, and it is likely that the line will be constructed on the vital Atatruk Road and then through Yuzuncu Yil Road and Mevlana Road to the Gondo district in Lara.
- - There are many schools, kindergartens, nurseries, public and private educational institutions in the district Konyaalti, in addition to the international schools such as the Russian International School. Furthermore, Konyaalti is home to Akdeniz State University, one of the most important universities in the country.
- - There are many health institutions in Konyaalti, including public and private hospitals and medical centers, as it is home to the university hospital of Akdeniz University, which is well-known in the country, with a capacity of 938 inpatients, and intensive care with 87 units, providing services to about 900,000 patients annually at an average of 3,700 patients per day. Moreover, there is a plan to establish a new government hospital with a capacity of 150 beds has also been considered. Over and above, there are a number of hospitals and private medical centers in the region, the most important of which are Olympus Hospital and Private Uncalı Hospital.
- - The region hosts a number of shopping centers and popular markets that meet the needs of the region's citizens. Such as the Antalya Migros Shopping Complex, which contains 130 shops hosting the most important Turkish and international brands.
- - The region hosts many public parks, historical sites and entertainment centers such as Antalya Aquarium, which is one of the largest aquariums in the world, as it offers its visitors three levels of marine life, and it has the longest underwater tunnel in the world with a length of 131 meters. The area also hosts the Museum of Antalya, the Karain Cave and the MiniCity Park, which houses the statues of many historical monuments in Turkey, and that is in the Miniature Culture Park on the Beach of Konyaalti.
- - The region also has a large number of high-end hotels.
- - The district of Konyaalti also hosts the giant Bogajay Marina Project, which is the second largest project in Turkey after the Canal of Istanbul, which will provide job opportunities for thousands of citizens in the city. The sea will be drawn about 40 kilometers through the Bogajay tributary and will turn the area into a center of attraction for investors.
Social status in Konyaalti
Average age33Year (Young society)
Projects sold in Konyaalti
Rental properties in Konyaalti
Nationalities That buy the most in Turkey
Best-Selling cities in Turkish real estate market
Ask for a free consultation
Through its agreements with the strongest and most reliable construction companies in Turkey, damasturk Real Estate aspires to remain at the forefront of Turkish real estate companies by introducing modern lifestyle concepts that meet the wishes of its customers through modern and smart residential complexes that contain all the services needed by the modern family.